Yesterday I got myself a PB with a 23lb Catfish and I'm over the moon with delight. I was a club member in the East Grinstead area for many years but I can honestly say since I started fishing at Dean House Farm I have had some of my best days yet and even better ones to come.
- Bean lake, Lodge lake and Copse meadow are all Specimen Lakes and NO matches are allowed on these lakes.
- Bean Lake 1 rod =£10.00 per day / 2 rods = £18.00 per day
- Lodge lake 1 rod =£10.00 per day / 2 rods =£18.00 per day
- Copse Meadow 1 rod =£10.00 / 2 rods = £18.00 per day
- £10 per day 1 rod only - Centre Lake, Paddock Lake, Snake Lake & Guinea Lake.
- Over 65's, Disabled and children under 14 = £7 per day for Centre, Paddock, Snake and Guinea lake.
- Match prices - £10 per swim - Half or whole lake to be booked
We have recently changed our fishing booking scheme so that there is no booking scheme! Day tickets are now available on a first come first served basis and we have a maximum number of day tickets for each lake:
- Paddock – 8 max
- Centre – 20 max
- Copse – 7 max
- Snake – 20 max
- Guinea – 15 max
- Bean – 10 max
- Lodge – 8 max
- All vehicles must keep to hard standing at all times.
- No day tickets at Stammerham Farm – Club waters only (Dorking Angling Society)
- No Entry to the Farms before 7.00am
- No night fishing
- If lakes are frozen on Match Day or Day Ticket you must NOT break the ice.
There is currently no closed season except for Pike fishing which is - October 1st to March 14th.