Bean lake, Lodge lake and Copse meadow are all Specimen Lakes and NO matches or concessions are allowed on these lakes.
- 1st rod - £10.00 per day or £8 for concessions (over 65's, under 14 and disabled)
- 2nd Rod £10 additionally per day
Match prices - £10 per swim - Half or whole lake to be booked
We have recently changed our fishing booking scheme so that there is no booking scheme! Day tickets are now available on a first come first served basis and we have a maximum number of day tickets for each lake:
- Paddock – 8 max
- Centre – 20 max
- Copse – 7 max
- Snake – 20 max
- Guinea – 15 max
- Bean – 10 max
- Lodge – 8 max
- All vehicles must keep to hard standing at all times.
- No day tickets at Stammerham Farm – Club waters only (Dorking Angling Society)
- No Entry to the Farms before 7.00am
- No night fishing
- If lakes are frozen on Match Day or Day Ticket you must NOT break the ice.